Every year, every spring, the flowers bloom in the forest of Huong Son Forest, millions of Buddhists together with visitors in four directions to nourish the Huong Pagoda.
A visit to the pagoda will give you an excellent opportunity to:
- Journey to the land of buddha, discover one of the most important religious sites of Vietnam.
- Discover many temples and caves attached to mountains and forests
- Yachting or hiking on mountain slopes to see the sights.
Itinerary: Huong Pagoda Travel 1 day
- 08h30: The guide will pick you up from our hotel and start the one-day tour of the pagoda. Guests will walk sightseeing, sightseeing Huong pagoda.
- 10h30: You will arrive at the German pier and then go about 1 hour on a rowing boat by the local people. You can enjoy the breathtaking views of the mountain reflecting on the crystal waters of the paradise.
- 11h30: Have lunch at a local restaurant at the foot of the mountain and take a rest.
- 14h00: Tour guide takes you to the main pagoda and explore the cave on the highest mountain in the range - this is considered the most beautiful cave under the sky of South Asia.
You take photo memories here and learn about the history of Vietnam, religion, Buddhism.
- 15h30: Visiting Thien Tru Pagoda then return to the harbor, say goodbye and farewell. End of visit Huong pagoda 1 day.